Providing resources for assisting like-minded fathers in understanding and performing their God-given responsibilities in fatherhood


Friday, November 14, 2008

What's a Motto for You? (Redux)

I made a post back in February of 2007 about mottoes with a link to a site with a good collection of them complete with Latin translations. Unfortunately, I just found out the site is gone! (like that never happens on the web)

Anyway, way back then I was forward-thinking enough to capture the list in a spreadsheet and use it as a test case for a Web 2.0 application framework called Zoho. I found out that it is still live (whew!) so I am creating this post to point to it.

This is a great way to get ideas for your own family or organizational motto. Just browse the mottoes or search for a particular word:

No comments: