Providing resources for assisting like-minded fathers in understanding and performing their God-given responsibilities in fatherhood


Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I Am Husband (too)


I've heard it said that a new blog is created every half second...but I'd venture to guess that a very small percentage are by guys blogging about loving their wives.



Believe it or not, that's just what the new blog iamhusband.com is about.

Men are, by nature, forgetful creatures. We get settled into our routines and often forget that there is anything else going on in the world. As husbands we can forget that the "anything else" is often "someone else" and we end up hurting the feelings of the one we love most. Our marriage goes stale and we're not even quite sure what happened.

Check it out at: http://www.iamhusband.com/

1 comment:

Mr. E said...

I love my wife very much and occasionaly I will remember to let her know in my blog.

I like this site, I just don't tend to leave very many comments. Keep up the great work.

God Bless -- Mark English (Mr. E)