Providing resources for assisting like-minded fathers in understanding and performing their God-given responsibilities in fatherhood


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Nuke Anything Enhanced

At the risk of seeming more like a productivity blog than a blog about fatherhood resources, I just had to share this little Firefox Add-on.

When you go to a web page riddled with ads with this little guy installed, you can zap away any unwanted screen content with a simple point and right-click. Even better you can select the actual text you want to read (most often 10% of the screen real estate) and right-click for "Remove everything else" to clear the page and only leave the selected text.

What a great way to get rid of all the junk!

I was considering teaching my kids how to do this because even with the computer in the dining area and my wife and I monitoring which sites they visit, there is still that occasional ad that is done in poor taste.

No comments: