Providing resources for assisting like-minded fathers in understanding and performing their God-given responsibilities in fatherhood


Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Legacy Dad

I have to admit sometimes I get the feeling I am just over-thinking this whole "strategic father" thing...I mean, am I just making all this stuff up?!? Do Christian dads really need resources and encouragement?

Thankfully I'll stumble upon a website or blog now and then that has such a similar "heartbeat" to mine that those questions melt away and I'll get confirmation that I'm not in this alone.

Legacy Dad is such a website. With a tag line like "Real Men Leave a Legacy", it didn't take me long to figure out we are on the same page. From the intro page:

this site is about striving to be the best father, parent and spouse that a man can be. It is about being a role model and setting the example in many areas of your life. It is about being accountable and standing out from the rest:

Being a great husband.

Being a strategic father.

Being a role model for your children, friends and co-workers.

Being disciplined and smart with your finances and creating abundance.

And living your life by a higher code of biblical morals and values.

Go check it out:

No comments: