Providing resources for assisting like-minded fathers in understanding and performing their God-given responsibilities in fatherhood


Monday, December 3, 2007

All Pro Dad Experience

Two of my boys and I attended an All Pro Dad sponsored "Carolina Panthers Father & Kids Experience" and had a great time. Mike Minter came out and briefly spoke, and then the dads & kids moved from station to station having fun by mixing football and fatherhood. I have to admit that by the end, my kids calling me an "All Pro Dad" and really meaning it felt good.

I really like the way this organization doesn't beat dads over the head with their message, but instead gets it across in a way that piques your interest. I am seriously considering becoming a "team captain" for the All Pro Dad's Day Monthly Breakfast.

Take a look at other upcoming father & kid events: NFL Events.

No comments: