Providing resources for assisting like-minded fathers in understanding and performing their God-given responsibilities in fatherhood


Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Iron Sharpens Iron

I'm getting ready for the new year by checking out events that I may want to go to during the course of the year...and attending a men's conference is definitely on the list.

It's been awhile since I've been to a Christian men's "stadium event" (I attended a Promise Keeper conference back in 1998), but I have great memories of doing so.

I have a neighbor who recently became a Christian and I would love to help him jump start his growth in the area of leading his family. Nothing else can do that quite like being in a large venue with hundreds of other guys who are all trying to be better men!

It looks like this organization has a great line up and plenty of dates in 2011:

No comments: