Providing resources for assisting like-minded fathers in understanding and performing their God-given responsibilities in fatherhood


Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The (non)Romantic

Yeah, so I blew it this year.


Valentine's Day came and went and sure, I mananged to get a card...but I really didn't put in the effort to perform a romantic gesture for my wife. I've managed to do some cool things for her in the past, but I just couldn't muster the energy this year.

Maybe it was the over-hype that V-day gets nowadays that turned me off, or maybe I'm just getting old and jaded. Either way, I feel like I kind of let her down.

Here's a site I'm checking out to revive my romantic side and get some good ideas. I believe the author to be a Christian as he has written fatherhood articles that have been published in Christian web magazines, but I have not confirmed.




No comments: