Providing resources for assisting like-minded fathers in understanding and performing their God-given responsibilities in fatherhood


Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Dangerous Book for Boys


Saw this in the store the other day...don't know much about it but a quick thumb through made it look very interesting.

Has that old "boy scout how-to" look. My fear with these books is that I buy them with best of intentions and then they wind up sitting on the shelf mocking me.

Maybe I'll check this out at the library and give a short review in the future.

The Dangerous Book for Boys

2 comments:

Big Doofus (Roger) said...

I've seen this book many times and thought about buying a copy for me and my son, but it was just too pricey. Then, I saw it at Costco for something like $14. It's a great book and I highly recommend it.

Tech Daddy said...

My wife bought me this book and I think it's great. It has all sorts of interesting facts and activities for boys or the boy in us. I think every guys should have one, but especially every father of boys.