Providing resources for assisting like-minded fathers in understanding and performing their God-given responsibilities in fatherhood


Sunday, March 18, 2007

Aspects of Manhood

Here is a document I wrote up for my oldest son's 13th birthday detailing the aspects of manhood related to "Knowing your Identity". It is strongly based on Stu Weber's book Four Pillars of a Man's Heart. I added a fifth "pillar" and expounded on each aspect, giving high-level points that I wanted to touch on.

I then gave this document to the men that I invited to speak at my son's ceremony with instructions to read over it to get the general feel for what I wanted to communicate, and then personalize as they saw fit. The results were incredible.

Please feel free to use this as a template or starting place for formulating your own list.

No comments: