Providing resources for assisting like-minded fathers in understanding and performing their God-given responsibilities in fatherhood


Thursday, January 29, 2009

Rock It Creations

When we had my middle son's first ceremony I used an online service to laser engrave a marble block for me.

For my youngest son, I went a different route and had a river stone engraved (I'm a firm believer that each child's ceremony should be tailored for their personality).

Here's the company I went with. They did a very good job and were easy to work with. The final product came out a little bigger (ie, heavier) than I intended, but I think the Lord worked it out so that I could really drive home the weight of the principles I'm imparting.

I'll try to post pictures of the finished product in the near future.

No comments: