Providing resources for assisting like-minded fathers in understanding and performing their God-given responsibilities in fatherhood


Thursday, May 29, 2008

Men At The Cross

Early on in my Christian walk I had the chance to attend a Promise Keepers event. Even though the organization has taken some lumps over the years and has slowly declined in popularity, I still consider attending the event an important moment in my life as a Christian man.

Now there is another organization that is drawing several speakers from Promise Keepers into a new format and new attitude: "Men at the Cross".

Some of the "heavy hitters" behind this organization include Joe White, Steve Farrar, Stu Weber, and Robert Lewis...all men that have written books that have strongly influenced me.
I'm definitely planning on attending the event in Charlotte, NC.

Check out the website for more info:

No comments: