Providing resources for assisting like-minded fathers in understanding and performing their God-given responsibilities in fatherhood


Monday, June 25, 2007

The Five Key Habits of Smart Dads

Long before I discovered Raising a Modern Day Knight principles or even knew about the term "Biblical Manhood", I was already feeling the need to be a better father to my kids and to use a principle-centered approach.

I picked up a copy of this book in those early days and loved it. The author outlines the very engaging metaphor of a car tire to drive home the principles he is imparting...and surprisingly those principles are not far from what I have subsequently picked up in many other fathering books.

This is an easy and worthwhile read that will leave you with many useful tips.

The Five Key Habits of Smart Dads
Author: Paul Lewis
ISBN: 0310206677
Genre: Religion & Spirituality/Christianity
Recommended: Yes
Score: 8 out of 10

No comments: